Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Wedding Options!


Today I wanted to share a little bit of my style with an outfit and hairdo I wore recently. I just travelled to B.C. to my brother’s wedding. It was a very nice wedding, and I really enjoyed my time there, meeting some really great people! So I had an outfit planned out to wear for the wedding but I didn’t “Love It”, so as soon as I got to B.C. we went to do some shopping with my mother. I really enjoy shopping with my mother. : ) Anyway, so I was able to pick up this simple but nice little number, it was fun!

What I Wore:



 Cardigan: Suzy Shier
Sparkly Aqua Top: Suzy Shier
Flowy Black Skirt: V V Boutique. ; P
Shoes: Sterling and gifted by my beautiful mom. (I LOVE STERLING SHOES!)


What my Hair looked like:

This hairdo was pretty easy to do! I was looking for some inspiration on Pinterest and found this picture! And then I also saw a video which you can find on this great blog "The Pentecostal LookBook" here, on how to do a sockbun, I had done this type of bun before, but never came out so clean looking! The sock bun is a great invention!!! And most of all this hairdo only took me 1 hour to do (that’s pretty short if you ask me for long hair – Straighten and Style). Quick and Easy. I did originally want the bun to be higher like in the inspiration picture, but it didn’t work out, next time, I shall do it higher though for sure.




Hair Accessories:
Lots of Finese Hairspray: Shoppers Drug Mart : p
Aqua Flower: Icing Accesories



2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...