Thursday, June 28, 2012

Fave Pinterest Finds!

Today I wanted to share with you some of my favourite Pinterest Finds! Maybe you can get some inspiration. :)


I think this is simple outfit, but at the same time it’s not! If you see, what I see. LOL. Love that skirt.



This skirt is so cute! This blogger, turned her dress into a skirt. Personally I love that dress, but a skirt can be worn much more, you get more use out of it.



I really wish I had this skirt with all those colours. I’ve made it a goal to make this skirt one day! It will be hard, but I can do it!!



If you know me, I’m a ruffles kind of girl. I truly love this skirt. Another goal to make!!



And last but not least! Isnt’ this skirt so cute! Love everything about it. Want!





Now go out, buy some fabric, find a seamstress or make something yourself. Alternatively, shop online for similar products. Or even more alternatively, shop your own closet for similar things you forgot you even had!

1 comment:

  1. I love it!!! :D especially the orange skirt & the transformed dress!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...